How to Get A Philippine Postal ID
The postal ID card is a primary form of identification for Filipinos. Anyone can apply for it and it's socially inclusive.
- Two (2) Copies of duly-accomplished Postal ID Application Form
Submit any one (1) of the following valid documents/IDs:
- PSA Certified Birth Certificate
- GSIS or SSS UMID Card
- LTO Driver's License
Submit any one (1) of the following for Proof of Address
- Barangay Certificate issued within 3 months
- Utility Bills (cable, electric, internet, landline, telephone, water)
- Credit Card Statement
- Bank Statement
- School Billing Statement
- Certified True Copy of Lease
- Certified True Copy of Titles issued by the Land Registration Authority (LRA)
- Certified True Copy of Real Estate Tax Receipt
How to Apply
- Submit your duly-accomplished Postal ID Application Form, along with your requirements and Php 504.00
- Once your application is approved, proceed to the nearest ID capture sites
- Your ID will be delivered to your mailing address:
- 10 to 15 working days if within Metro Manila
- 4 to 5 weeks for other provinces or remote barangays
Where to Apply
For more information, head to your nearest PhilPost office or go to https://www.phlpost.gov.ph/
Posted by ZipCoderBeybeh on Wednesday, January 29, 2020 3:20:00 AM
Love Letters from Philippine History
Without all the conveniences brought by today's technologies, relationships were kept alive by love letters.
Posted by ZipCoderBeybeh on Saturday, August 24, 2019 8:20:00 PM
Philippine Zip Code Trivia
The Philippine Zip Code is not just a simple four digit number, you'll be surprised when you read these trivia!
Posted by ZipCoderBeybeh on Friday, August 23, 2019 7:20:00 PM
What is Stamp Collecting?
A short guide about a fascinating hobby.
Posted by ZipCoderBeybeh on Thursday, August 22, 2019 6:20:00 PM
World Post Day on October 9, 2019
World Post Day is praised every year on 9 October.
Posted by ZipCoderBeybeh on Wednesday, August 21, 2019 5:20:00 PM